Sunday, June 10, 2018

A Long Overdue Life Update


Soooooooo....how about those awkward re-introductions after you haven't seen someone in awhile? It's been almost a year since I was here. Ooops.

In the last few weeks I've frequently heard the comment, or variations of, "Where do you even live anymore?" Welcome to Army life, right? So, I thought a little life update on the blog might be necessary.

How about the short version?

Over the last year, Adam was deployed. He was also promoted (you can now refer to him as Corporal Ridgeway) and won/received his Expert Field Medic Badge - a really big deal that he'll just humbly wave off when you mention it. Meanwhile, I moved home to West Virginia  so that I could go to school full time. I graduated with my Master of Arts in Teaching in May. Adam was able to come home a few weeks early in order to attend the graduation ceremony (yay!!!). When he came home, we moved back to Kansas - specifically to a tiny lake-side town off post. We're total fans of the rural life!

Best of all? WE'RE EXPECTING A BABY! Come September we're gonna be parents and we couldn't be more excited!

Well friends, that's about it. Oh, and the pups are crazy fun as usual.

So, hello! And welcome back to the blog! Hopefully I'll be around here just a little more often than I was this last year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment