Monday, April 28, 2014

Recharged and ready

The past few weeks we have just been going and going and going. Nonstop. Now don't get me wrong, I like being on the go, it means things are happening. However, every once in a while it is nice to just stop and take a breath...and maybe sleep in! Well, this weekend we did just that and it was WONDERFUL.



We didn't have anywhere to go, we could just stay home (if we wanted to). We did have things to do - it's finals week and we have to be out of our apartment by Wednesday - yikes! But instead, we just relaxed and caught up with friends that we hadn't seen in awhile. We may have been procrastinating a little, but come on, it's our last full weekend in Springfield. We cut ourselves some slack. Plus we still don't have any boxes, so packing may have been a tad difficult. We are getting those today though. And as today is my last day at my morning job, I'll have this afternoon and the next two days to pack up everything we own. Thankfully, we really don't have that much stuff (for living on our own for two years). - Like how I qualified that statement? Yeah, it makes me feel better too.

Well, today we are back to it. Like I said, today is my last day at my morning job and tomorrow is my last night at the gym. I have two finals to study for and take by Wednesday. Our apartment will be all packed up and in a trailer by Wednesday night. My family is all coming into town on Thursday morning. Graduation is on Friday (oh my goodness!) and we move to South Dakota on Sunday. So much is happening this week, and I am so excited for all of it! I say, BRING IT ON!

Happy Monday folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment