Friday, March 6, 2015

Currently // v.2

Up with another currently post. These are so fun, and I love the link-up! 
It's a great way to get a small peek into people's every day lives.


Dreaming // of a blizzard. I just want a blizzard y'all. A real, northern, South Dakota, can't leave my house for fear for my life, white out. I've been wanting one all winter, but no luck. Though locals say March brings the best snows around here, so maybe we'll get lucky!

Planning // a trip to Harry Potter World. Maybe this belongs under the dreaming category too. But after this post about it, I sooooo want to go! Hopefully this can be a brother/sister trip because I need someone to nerd out with me and my little brother, Jordan, would be my first and best pick.

Making // Roasted veggies. I made them a few weeks ago and they are delicious. I love a recipe that makes vegetables enjoyable to eat. My husband, Adam, even mentioned how great they were.

Baking // If you don't actually put it in the oven, does that count as baking? I made some rocking s'mores bars the other night for youth group. Marshmallows, chocolate, and golden grahams - does it get any better than that? Plus you just have to stick it in the refrigerator for an hour or so and it's done. Easy.

Watching // Mmmm not really anything. Adam is fasting TV for Lent, so I've just been doing a whole lot of reading in the evenings. My parents brought all my boxes of books when they visited, so I broke out some Harry Potter and I've been working my way through them again. If I can't go to Harry Potter World right now, I can at least visit Hogwarts in my imagination.

Link-up with Dearest Love and In Residence

6 comments:

  1. i love the link up too. This time was my first go at it. You were the link before mine :) I love the photo at the top, where is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this link up as well! So fun to see what other people are up to - I am that nosey person! I would also like some snow but unfortunately we've passed the season for it now I'd say! You've put me in the mood to read Harry Potter now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took it on a four-wheeling trip in Utah. I can't quite remember where exactly. But aspen trees are my favorite - I always feel like I'm walking into a fairytale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, I think we may have too. It's beautiful and sunny here now :)
    Mmm HP makes for the best reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a snow lover just like me!! I hope you get it before spring arrives! We got one light dusting, but nothing serious at all. Mostly we get ice here. Ugh. :(


    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been so warm the last few days, that I'm almost thinking I could wait for that blizzard until next winter :) But hey, if it comes now, I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete