Friday, March 27, 2015

For all the HP fans

Can we take a minute and discuss this video?
If you're a Harry Potter fan, I'm sure you've seen it already. A friend posted this on my Facebook wall the other day, and I just love it. I've watched it so many times, and it just keeps getting better. 
And they couldn't have picked a better song to parody. Anytime I hear Uptown Funk it gets stuck in my head for days. Well, now I'll be humming this instead.

My favorite parts?
  • integration of the HP theme song --genius!
  • Voldemort in hair curlers -- who knew he could look more ridiculous 
  • Voldemort giving Harry the "L" to the forehead loser sign -- childish and perfect
  • Harry breaking it down on the cover of the Daily Prophet -- I still wish muggle pictures could move
  • Filch's embarrassing little dance with Mrs. Norris -- why not have another reason to laugh at Filch
  • Voldemort's mic/wand drop -- great exit



Are you a Harry Potter fan? What is your favorite part of this video?

No comments:

Post a Comment